SecureLive Website Security
Welcome to SecureLive™ Protection!
The most effective and economical global security system ever engineered. Over 60 million hacks blocked, thousands of hackers shut down and many active prosecutions. Now you can get this Proven Next Generation patented system for your website or server for an amazing low price of just £6.49 per month. Never worry about your security again!
Coming Soon: Magento, PHPNuke, Xoops, SecureCart, SecureForm
- Real Time Hacker Prevention
- Robust Alerting & Reporting
- Law Enforcement Interface
- Just Pennies A Day
SecureLive™ Website Security
Looking for a serious and proven security solution for your website? Look no further. SecureLive is an advanced security system designed to seamlessly integrate into a variety of platforms including: Joomla security, WordPress security, Drupal security, and E107 security. With a simple plugin installation and activation, you will immediately begin blocking hackers and seeing reports of the malicious activity on your site. SecureLive goes one step further and reports the hackers to the appropriate authorities.
Patent pending technology: (CST) Continuous Scan Technology
Live real-time monitoring
Tested 98% effective against hacking and online theft
Endorsed by industry experts in independent testing
Advanced custom user security controls to fit your site
Blocks intruders before attack through advanced recognition
Email alerts and text via mobile devices to client and monitors
Logs all violations and captures attacker signature
Forwards attacker profiles to proper authorities
Reduces attacks through systematic banning of violators
Frequently Asked Questions
What programming languages are supported by SecureLive?
Currently SecureLive is only offered for support of PHP and is being expanded to support ASP in the near future.
How effective is SecureLive at stopping hacks?
SecureLive is the most secure website security system available today. To date, SecureLive has blocked over 50 million hack attempts across the globe, and is still going strong. SecureLive’s success rate when installed on a clean website (no pre-existing hacks), is 100%. If you are unsure if your website is clean, we offer SecureRX as a diagnostics service to determine this. If you know you have existing viruses on your website, purchase SecureRescue to have our experts clean up the hacks before installing SecureLive to block future hacks. You may be surprised to find out how many people are trying to hack your website. We have had customers begin receiving Incident Reports only minutes after activating SecureLive.
How does SecureLive protect my website?
SecureLive works by filtering all the data being sent to your website by a user or bot. The user is checked for black list or white list status, and then the data undergoes a very advanced, patented hacker detection script. During this process, your personal preferences will be applied, allowing you change who is detected as a hacker, and how they are blocked and reported.
How will SecureLive™ affect my website's performance?
SecureLive’s servers store your account data, global database, and the most advanced parts of our patented technology. This means that you will need to connect to our servers frequently, and speed becomes a concern for most webmasters. Most users see an average speed of 0.1 seconds added to their page load time. Our best speeds are around 0.03 - 0.04 seconds, and the worst being around 0.5 seconds. This performance can be improved by upgrading your server hardware. SecureLive’s servers are running very advanced hardware and software in order to provide reliable and fast service. SecureLive can handle tens of thousands of connections at once, and will grow along with our customer base.
What is conversion, and is it bad?
The overall terminology for "Conversion" isn't bad, we discuss it in negative terms because the way other security solutions use it. Conversion is the process in which visitors to a site are "converted" into a customers via sales. For Businesses, especially for eCommerce this is a good thing. In fact if you have someone coming to your site from another site to "BROWSE" around, or to say they are "on the fence" about your product, then see something, wether it is an item, a security method giving them a safe feeling, etc, and it turns into a sale is something we all would like. Hours and hours of article writing, product placement, programming, whatever you may have done starts to pay off from the conversions that happen on your site.
The problem we have is these other security suite applications talk about conversion because of their false hope in security to your customers. The other top name security products for your website DO NOT protect you from the NOW. SecureLive and SecureMember does, not only the NOW, but the future as well. Our patented technology delivers more than just conversion, it offers REAL security, REAL protection, RIGHT NOW.
You don't need to brag to your customers about how you made your business run extremely smooth, frankly because they don't care. Prove it to them by getting their product to them in a safe manner. Let SecureLive protect them and you from thieves.
What are the PCI standards?
For Visa, Inc., PCI DSS compliance includes following their Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP), along with the incorporated PCI DSS standards.
The CISP program includes compliance and validation requirements for the following entities:
- Merchants-All merchants including retail (brick-and-mortar), mail/telephone order, and e-commerce.
- Service Providers-Visa identifies service providers as organizations that process, store, or transmit Visa cardholder data on behalf of Visa members, merchants, or other service providers.
- Payment Applications-Visa offers a "Best Practices" document for Payment applications, with the goal that the payment application must not retain full magnetic stripe data or CVV2 data. As well, as well the software must support a merchants and service providers' ability to comply with the PCI Data Security Standard.
For MasterCard Inc., compliance and validation includes following its Site Data Protection (SDA) Program, along with the incorporated PCI DSS standards.
The SDA program includes compliance requirements for the following entities:
- Merchants-All merchants must become PCI DSS compliant through completing the PCI Self Assessment, PCI Onsite Assessment and PCI Quarterly Network Scanning. While all merchants are required to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, merchants that store, process or transmit MasterCard account data may also be required to validate compliance with their acquirer.
- Service Providers-Third Party Processors (TPPs), Data Storage Entities ()DSEs). Any service providers that store, process or transmit MasterCard account data on behalf of the merchant must also be compliant.
- Vendors-Master Card provides a list of Approved Scanning Vendors (ASVs), based on the testing requirements laid out in the PCI DSS standard for ASVs.
- Acquirers-MasterCard works with acquirers to help the acquirer's merchants obtain SDA certification, as well as PCI DSS certification. The acquirer does not have to go through an SDA certification process, but the acquirer must manage the SDA process for their merchants. The acquirer must certify the merchants' compliance validation tools, as well as registering the merchant with MasterCard.
You may need to research for more up-to-date information on PCI compliance programs for the payment cards you will be accepting.
Is SecureLive PCI Compliant?
The short answer is no, a little history on PCI is helpful to understand how it came about and why it is needed.
In June 2005, American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB, MasterCard Worldwide and Visa International founded the PCI Security Council. These requirements are based on ISO 17799-the internationally recognized standard for information security practices.
The main tasks of the council are:
- Creating, owning and managing PCI DSS for credit card data
- Classifying a common audit requirement to certify compliance
- Overseeing a certification process for security assessors and network scanning vendors
- Instituting minimum qualification requirements
- Retaining and publishing a list of certified assessors and vendors
Under the PCI DSS, a business or organization should be able to assure their customers that its credit card data/account information and transaction information is safe from hackers or any malicious system intrusion.
The way SecureLive works is it protects your ENTIRE website, including its database. PCI Compliance does not protect your database. If you store credit card, address, names, etc in your database and a hacker is able to access or download this, PCI did not work.
Does SecureLive support SSL Certificates?
SecureLive will work on both https and http addresses equally. There are no special requirements or changing of anything.
£6.49 / month / domain
(CST) Continuous Scan Technology
Just contact our billing department at 1-877-586-2772 option 2, and indicate that you would like to add the SecureLive service to your account. If you call in for general support, please ask your support representative for more information. For new account orders, please be sure to check this option during the checkout process.
To add SecureLive™ to your hosting plan, please click the link below. You will be asked to log into your CAP account, then select 'Add New' from the dropdown menu next to SecureLive Protection.
In order to add SecureLive™ to your website you will need to have a hosting plan. Please select the plan below that you wish to add SecureLive™ to.