Open-Xchange Email Hosting
Open-Xchange Email Hosting Overview
More Than Email
Webmail: seamless and intuitive - use it on the Web, your mobile device or your PC.
Open-Xchange groupware provides e-mail, calendar, contact, document and task management in an integrated application. Open-Xchange makes communication easier and team work more efficient. All data is presented clearly and can be edited quickly using the intuitive AJAX-based web interface.
SocialOX features turn Open-Xchange into a new breed of collaborating collaboration software. Different from conventional collaboration software, SocialOX can interact with other personal information managers, as well as with other instances of SocialOX. The boundaries between different personal information management solutions vanish.
- Groupware - Collaboration, Webmail, Personal & Team Calendars, Tasks
- Social Connectivity - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- InfoStore - Link documents to meetings, projects, and tasks
- Microsoft Outlook® Integration
Open-Xchange Email Hosting Features
Whether you are working in the office, at home or on the road with your mobile device, your appointments, contacts, email and tasks are always at your fingertips.
- Read and answer email
- Accept invitations
- Organize meetings
- Add new contacts
- Direct and encrypted push of emails and PIM-Data
- Synchronization of personal contacts, appointments, tasks and global address books
- Transparent account management direct on your mobile device
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) management
- Support for Windows Mobile 6.x, the Apple iPhone and Nokia S60 OS smartphones
- Blackberry & Android smartphones get synchronised via additional software clients
Most known solutions are limited either to certain smart phones or demand cost-intensive deployment of proprietary server solutions. Open-Xchange OXtender for Business Mobility is a cost-effective and hardware independent business-class solution that enables users to securely manage email contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with their favorite mobile device.
Webmail: Seamless and intuitive
- Drag and drop like you do from your computer
- Intuitive & familiar layout
- Centralized view for all of your email
Team Calendar: Schedule based on free time
- Day, week, work week, month and user specific views and settings
- Standard iCal behavior with external clients (calendar invitation and confirmation)
- Calendar subscription for Google© calendar
- Centralized view for your appointments
- Desktop-like drag & drop, and inline editing
Tasks: Work structured and delgate
- Set & get reminders
- Monitor your progress
- Delegate & create task-series
- Centralized view for all your tasks
Social Connectivity with SocialOX
SocialOX features turn Open-Xchange into a new breed of collaboration software. SocialOX can interact with other personal information managers, as well as with other instances of SocialOX. The boundaries between different personal information management solutions vanish.
SocialOX is a set of features in Open-Xchange to make management of personal information a seamless experience, regardless of how distributed a person’s data may be.
Managing multiple sources of personal information like address data on Xing or LinkedIn, birthdays on Facebook, various brands of calendar software like Google or Exchange or Lotus etc. make the daily lives of office workers more cumbersome.
Open-Xchange unifies all these sources of personal information, enabling users to easily define rules to manage such data, and then to automate the daily maintenance of their personal information. Personal data, regardless whether it comes from external sources or the user’s own system, becomes a well-controlled resource.
Infostore (Smart Docs)
Link documents to meetings, projects, and tasks e.g. important data resides in one place not in several different mailboxes or calendars.
- Store data centralized in the Infostore, e.g. no document travel via email is needed
- Documents “Back-Up” and versioning
- Link documents to meetings, projects, and tasks e.g. important data resides in one place not in several different mailboxes or calendars
- Personal & public document folders
- Links to a document folder can be send via mail
- Work on documents as a team
- Share documents with others (e.g. marketing materials) using "Publish & Subscribe" instead of Mail-Push
Mail Client Integration
Connect and synchronize with your favorite email client. If it is MS Outlook® or the Open-Xchange Web-Client; you make the choice.
Open-Xchange groupware provides e-mail, calendar, contact, document and task management in an integrated application. Open-Xchange makes communication easier and team work more efficient. All data is presented clearly and can be edited quickly using the intuitive AJAX-based web interface. Alternatively, Microsoft Outlook® on Windows can be used, as well.
Microsoft Outlook® Integration
The OXtender for Outlook® synchronizes calendar, address book, tasks and folders with Microsoft Outlook®. Thus, Outlook® can continue to be used even if MS Exchange® is detached.
Open-Xchange Email Hosting OXtender
OXtender for Microsoft Outlook®
The Open-Xchange OXtender for Microsoft Outlook® lets users keep their familiar Outlook client when their organization moves to Open-Xchange Server. Users feel right at home working with their Outlook interface while in the background the OXtender synchronizes E-Mails, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks, along with Public, Shared and System Folders. Real-time synchronization enables fast response times, so teams can work as efficiently as possible. When there is no Internet connection available, users can keep on working with their Outlook client. As soon as they are connected again to their Open-Xchange Server, all changes will be synchronized automatically.
- E-Mail push synchronization (server push bundle is required)
- Calendar, Tasks and Contact (incl. distribution lists, pictures and attachments) data push
- Public, private and shared folders synchronization
- Synchronization of public, private and shared address books
- Distribution-list synchronization
- Categories and reminder setting synchronization
- Free/Busy function in Microsoft Outlook to schedule appointments
- Labels designating personal (private) appointments in Microsoft Outlook
- Change personal settings in Microsoft Outlook (i.e. email signature)
- Password changes in Microsoft Outlook
- Change email filter rules in Microsoft Outlook
- Vacation notice changes in Microsoft Outlook
- Offline/Online Synchronization: Any changes that are made using Microsoft Outlook offline will be automatically synchronized the next time you go online
- Confirmation status for appointments (accepted, declined, tentative)
OXtender for Business Mobility
Most known business mobility solutions are limited either to certain smart phones or demand cost-intensive deployment of proprietary server solutions. Open-Xchange OXtender for Business Mobility is a cost-effective and hardware independent business-class solution that enables users to securely manage email contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with their favorite mobile device.
- Users' personal communication data always synchronized with Open-Xchange and manageable anywhere via mobile phone
- All-inclusive device coverage of Android 1.5, 2.1 and 2.2
- All-inclusive device coverage (including iPhone or Windows Mobile devices Version 6.x)
- Blackberry (PIM) clients for Exchange ActiveSync available
- End-to-end encrypted e-mail and PIM data push
- End-to-end encrypted over-the-air synchronization of personal contacts, calendar and tasks
- Account management directly from the mobile device
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) management
Open-Xchange Email Hosting Pricing
|Business Standard ||Business Premium
£1.99 per month*
£3.99 per month*
*prices are per email address monthly
30 Day Money Back Guarantee